Who do you think you are???

Who do you think you are???? What do you think of yourself!!!!



Have you ever thought about this question?
 If yes, did you had any answers?

If you thought about the questions deeply and had answer like I am a painter , I am a driver , I am a student, I am a teacher, I am a father or I am a mother, I am a sister..so on. It's partially true but not completely.

 You may think "This  person who even doesn't know my name, how will he tell me about myself. I know who I am !!! ". 

I do agree that  "You"  know more about yourself than a someone whom you haven't met yet!!!! 

But there is much more to know , much more to learn, Is'nt it??. Read more to find out who you truly are.

A great person once said, "What you know is drop of water, What you don't know is ocean."
And I totally agree with this. No matter how much experienced or educated we are, there is still scope of learning from others.

There is  always scope of learning and improvement and growth as a human in life, career, relationship or any aspect.

Now let's talk  about "Who are you?"
You may say, I am this, I am that, I play different roles in society whether it's a Brother,Father,Uncle or being a Sister, Mother,Aunt. But let's deep dive is it truly you?

Your Name, Designation,Roles you play in society is a part of you but it's not You or The core self. These things define you on very superficial level but doesn't capture the essence of You or The Core of Self.

Let's look from this perspective, If you are not your name, your designation, the roles you play.Then who are you truly are? 

Who am I?
This question or self enquiry as stated by Sri Ramana Maharshi leads to Self Realisation. To know who you truly are. 

You are the field of human consciousness. You have unlimited potential and possibilities in you. You are the Soul or Atman or Part of universe or Higher Supreme GOD.

You have all the support, guidance of universe and GOD and divine energy but you need to look within to experience this.

 Swami Vivekananda's has rightly said , "The whole light, energy and power of universe is within you, but it's you who close your eyes with hand and say it's dark."

This things just  cannot be read to grasp and learn  only but one needs to  truly experience this which  help us to connect to Spirituality or Universe or our peace, happiness,bliss,love.

One of the way to experience the true self or peace, happiness is being silent , doing meditation, practicing mindfulness in daily life and enjoying solitude.

Learn to be silent every day for some time, listen to your thoughts, feel your emotions but without judgement like it's good thoughts or good emotion or bad thought, bad emotions.

Have detachment when listening to your thoughts and feelings when you are silent or meditating. Don't get disturbed by thoughts or feelings. Because they are not YOU.

This thoughts, feeling are a part of you it doesn't define you. You need to rise above this without judgement and experience the "Real You". 

You have to know and remind yourself on frequent basis that, at the core or heart of  everyone, there is a true self. So don't be too arrogant or too afraid of others. Time change everything and everyone get chance to choose and decide to live to their fullest happily.

Don't doubt yourself because you are a creation of divine energy or GOD or universe or higher energy. Take life's struggle and obstacles as challenge to win or opportunity to grow because now you know, who you really are.



Never Give up, Peace 
Thank you for reading

Let me know your views regarding this topic and blog in comments.

Do follow and subscribe my blog for more such amazing content. :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the power of your subconscious mind

how to use lockdown to your advantage